COVID-19 is an emerging respiratory disease and its outbreak could last for a long time. Several companies are planning to have their workers stay home to avoid the spread of coronavirus and the burden of keeping their organization safe as employees roam free is daunting, especially as they move outside the security of the network perimeter.
Do you have a strategy to keep your business running remotely? Is your business critical data accessible? Are your users connecting from a secure location? Do you have a reliable IT person that can provide remote support?
As part of our commitment to provide the best IT Services in the D.C. area Artek is offering a Remote Work Readiness Assessment that will answer these and other important questions. Included with your assessment:
- Essential office activities discovery
- Office IT security readiness verification
- Critical data location and availability verification
- Remote access methodology verification
- End user equipment IT security readiness verification
- Free antivirus and remote desktop software for 5 PC’s or Laptops (1 year)
To find out more please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call (571) 882-1262